Saturday, October 8, 2011

Vintage Glam

October 7th was indeed a fantastic day, because any day that allows you to dress up all vintage-y is a great one. A dear friend of mine had her birthday and the theme was vintage glam, which seems fitting seeing as we just started a vintage blog! So, on this fine occasion, I pulled out my best vintage look:

Sweater: Target
Blouse: Old Navy
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Ross
Shoes: My mom's closet (sorry, no link for that!)

Who doesn't want a close up of shoes?

  Alright, I'll admit. Going into the night, I had no vision for my hair. But then, this fancy bun showed up and I decided to let him stay. Well done, bud. 




The party was a success (even with the absence of Becky) and everyone looked truly vintage.

One last thought: pearls are always a vintage YES.

-t

No comments:

Post a Comment